RT-340 Wood Pellet Grill
- Temperature Controls
- Construction Features
- Power Source
- Fuel Source
- Customer Care
THIS AIN’T NO GAME.
The RT-340 is durable, portable, and ready to go! This grill is perfect for small families or the single griller. At 340 square inches, there simply isn’t more bang for your buck anywhere at any price. By focusing on flavor, convenience, and versatility, the RT-340 makes all other grills of this size obsolete. Additionally, our commitment to superior build quality, components, warranty, temperature control, and customer service ensures that you get everything you pay for out of your grill. In short, there isn’t a grill anywhere in the vicinity of this price point that offers the quality of a recteq. Our factory direct pricing eliminates the middleman, changes the game, and makes you the winner. With all the flavor and none of the hassle, recteq offers better flavor than charcoal and are more convenient than gas. You can bake, smoke, sear, grill, and even dehydrate, all with the push of a button. It couldn’t be easier! That’s why those in the know own a recteq.
Below are some undisputed facts that prove why recteq Wood Pellet Grills are the premier grill in the industry:
1. Build Quality
recteq utilizes a combination of high-quality stainless steel designed to last a lifetime. They feature a commonsense design that doesn’t have gimmicky features that create weak points, making our grills something you can pass down to your family as a cherished heirloom filled with years of memories. The ultimate outdoor grill by a mile, we encourage you to buy once and buy right instead of buying inferior products over and over. The RT-340 is even designed for on-the-go grilling, with folding and locking legs to make transport a breeze.
recteq features stainless steel grates, firepots, heat deflectors, and drip pans. They also feature stainless steel hardware as well. We have never in the history of our company had a firepot fail on us; we’ve even driven over it with a dump truck and a steamroller (we’re not kidding)! Our automated self-cleaning shutdown mode virtually eliminates the need to clean our firepots. recteq also utilizes a ceramic ignitor rod that won’t rust or corrode that’s been rated for up to 100,000 lighting cycles.
recteq offers the best warranty in the industry at this price point. The RT-340 comes with a 2-year bumper-to-bumper warranty that is absolutely unmatched by anyone in the industry. If you encounter a problem, we’re going to make it right. It’s the right thing to do, and it’s that simple.
4. Temperature Control
With the most precise controller on the market, our proprietary Smart Grill Technology™ is designed to maintain temperatures to your desired set point. Also, with WiFi capability, you can control your grill from virtually anywhere! This gives you unmatched control, flexibility, and precision. With your recteq reliably holding temperature, you can cook anything you want without worrying about the wild temperature swings that competitor pellet grills struggle with.
5. Customer Service
You simply will not find a company that offers better customer service than recteq. Would you believe that each customer receives both co-founders’ cell phone numbers with their purchase? Well it’s true, and it’s our duty to make you feel as if you’ve truly become part of the recteq family.
We encourage you to read them. They truly speak for themselves.
With world-class grills, world-class customer service, and world-class customers, it’s time to take your grilling game to the next level!
GAME. SET. MATCH.
- Smart Grill Technology™ Controller | Proprietary PID algorithm maintains temperature precisely
- WiFi Technology | Control and monitor your grill remotely from your wireless device
- Automatic lighting feature | No messy charcoal or unsafe fire starters
- Automatic shutdown feature | Enter cool down mode with the push of a button
- 200ºF to 500ºF in 5º increments | Bake, smoke, sear, grill, broil, roast, and even dehydrate
- Dual meat probes (Probe A, Probe B) | Monitor 2 cooks simultaneously
- LO setting | Xtreme smoke operates under 200ºF achieving maximum smoke output
- FULL setting | Allows you to achieve temperatures above 500ºF
- Stainless steel cooking chamber | No paint to fade, flake, or fail
- Iconic micro polished 304 stainless steel bull horn handles | Feel the trademarked recteq quality
- Locking stainless steel hopper lid | Holds a large platter or dish | Keeps pellets dry and from spilling
- Stainless steel hopper lid piano hinge | Worry free operation for the lifetime of your grill
- Stainless steel recteq logo | Proof recteq takes pride in even the smallest detail
- Stainless steel fail-proof lid stops | Won't buckle, bend, or break
- Stainless steel spill proof bucket hook | Keep grease bucket from getting knocked off
- 3 reliable stainless steel handles | Conveniently transport while collapsed
- High temperature powder coated lid | Heavy duty | Cleans easily to maintain a vibrant, new appearance
- Insulated Lid | Helps maintain heat, using less fuel
- 2 smoke vent holes | Allows heat to escape evenly across cooking chamber
- Rollerblade style wheels | Easily move your grill in place
- Folding and locking legs | Easily store and transport
- Stainless steel bottom shelf | Increases stability
- 20 lb. hopper capacity | Up to 20+ hours of continuous cooking
- Weighs 80 lbs. | Perfect for tailgating
- 340 sq. in. cooking area | Enough headroom for turkeys or large roasts | Fits 3 racks of ribs
- 511 sq. in. cooking area with optional second shelf | More space means more food
- 304 stainless steel cooking grates | Lasts the lifetime of your grill | Easy to remove and clean
- Centered 304 stainless steel firepot | Indestructible | Won't fail
- 304 stainless steel heat deflector | Evenly distributes heat throughout cooking chamber
- 304 stainless steel drip pan | Funnels grease out of the cooking chamber into the drip bucket for an easy cleanup
- HotFlash Ceramic Ignition System | Rated at over 100,000 cycles | Nearly 300 years of grilling
- Heavy duty stainless steel hardware | Won't rust, corrode, or fail
- High temperature RTV caulk | Keeps moisture out of grilling chamber
- Probe port hole | No pinching probe wires in your lid
- Rubber grommets on all wire ports | Prevents wire chafing
- Integrated heat vents | Protects electronics from heat
- Easy assembly | Simply attach lid and you're ready to cook
- Modular construction | Allows for individual component replacement
- Component access panel | Easily access components
- 110 Volt AC GFCI outlet | NEC compliant safety standard
- 100% natural hardwood pellets | Gives great flavor, burns cleanly, and produces little ash
- Ships directly to your home | FREE shipping
- 2 Year Warranty | Covers all components
If you are not fully satisfied with your recteq, return it within 30 days and we will refund your purchase price. We are confident that you will love your new recteq wood pellet grill.
Ratings & Reviews
Haven't had a chance to use it much but so far has been working great. Just as good is the support you get when you call and get an exact answer unlike other places that are guessing. Purchased another brand and played with it for 3 weeks in trying to get it within 70 to 100 degrees of set temp, so never used it to cook on and returned it. When I set this grill to temp that's what you get.
Ken Ayers Jr -
I love it!
Frank Reyes -
Very impressive quality smoker
bob cooper -
wish it was a little larger
David Dalby -
This is a great grill I didn't realize that it was this small wish I would have gotten a bigger version otherwise it is great customer service is top notch
Nancy A -
Superb grilling. Everything has been juicy, tender and tasty. Very pleased with the product and service. Best grill we've owned. Husband is very happy with this.
Jeremiah Young -
After several weeks of internet searches and Facebook forums I found this company and the more I read the more I was impressed. With an investment of this amount in a grill they stand behind them . That’s not the case with many companies these days. So I purchased from here. And when ups delivered my grill it had some damage. I shot over and email and within a day I had a solution in place. They even offered me a 50.00 credit for my trouble which I declined . Due to the ease of fixing my issue. Why expect anything else? The grill itself is wonderful working like it should my only regret with this grill is not looking more at the size I really wish I had gotten a bigger one the cooking area is a bit small for my family . But that’s no ones fault but my own . Just be aware of the space you need . Again great company and top notch customer service. That is what sold me on this pellet grill. Let it be what sells you on it . Not sure how much time y’all spend reading your own reviews but , Thank you very much for treating customers with top notch service .
Absolutely fantastic little grill
I purchased the RT-340 back in May and have been smoking/grilling on it almost everyday since. I used to have a UDS, gas grill, and a kettle charcoal grill before I got this, but since this little guy is so easy to use and soooo convenient, I got rid of them all. I can't believe I've been putting off this purchase for so long. I talk about the 340 all the time to my buddies and coworkers.. so much so, that my boss bought a RT-590, a couple of buddies are talking about getting one, and another buddy asked if I was a paid spokesman for RecTec. LOL
Adrian Elliott -
This is by far the best grill over ever used or even seen. I don’t have a negative thing to say about the customer service as well. What and amazing company.
Love the 340! It would be 5 stars if it was just a little bigger. Other than that it's fantastic!