RT-340 Wood Pellet Grill
- Temperature Controls
- Construction Features
- Power Source
- Fuel Source
- Customer Care
THIS AIN’T NO GAME.
The RT-340 is durable, portable, and ready to go! This grill is perfect for small families or the single griller. At 340 square inches, there simply isn’t more bang for your buck anywhere at any price. By focusing on flavor, convenience, and versatility, the RT-340 makes all other grills of this size obsolete. Additionally, our commitment to superior build quality, components, warranty, temperature control, and customer service ensures that you get everything you pay for out of your grill. In short, there isn’t a grill anywhere in the vicinity of this price point that offers the quality of a recteq. Our factory direct pricing eliminates the middleman, changes the game, and makes you the winner. With all the flavor and none of the hassle, recteq offers better flavor than charcoal and are more convenient than gas. You can bake, smoke, sear, grill, and even dehydrate, all with the push of a button. It couldn’t be easier! That’s why those in the know own a recteq.
Below are some undisputed facts that prove why recteq Wood Pellet Grills are the premier grill in the industry:
1. Build Quality
recteq utilizes a combination of high-quality stainless steel designed to last a lifetime. They feature a commonsense design that doesn’t have gimmicky features that create weak points, making our grills something you can pass down to your family as a cherished heirloom filled with years of memories. The ultimate outdoor grill by a mile, we encourage you to buy once and buy right instead of buying inferior products over and over. The RT-340 is even designed for on-the-go grilling, with folding and locking legs to make transport a breeze.
recteq features stainless steel grates, firepots, heat deflectors, and drip pans. They also feature stainless steel hardware as well. We have never in the history of our company had a firepot fail on us; we’ve even driven over it with a dump truck and a steamroller (we’re not kidding)! Our automated self-cleaning shutdown mode virtually eliminates the need to clean our firepots. recteq also utilizes a ceramic ignitor rod that won’t rust or corrode that’s been rated for up to 100,000 lighting cycles.
recteq offers the best warranty in the industry at this price point. The RT-340 comes with a 2-year bumper-to-bumper warranty that is absolutely unmatched by anyone in the industry. If you encounter a problem, we’re going to make it right. It’s the right thing to do, and it’s that simple.
4. Temperature Control
With the most precise controller on the market, our proprietary Smart Grill Technology™ is designed to maintain temperatures to your desired set point. Also, with WiFi capability, you can control your grill from virtually anywhere! This gives you unmatched control, flexibility, and precision. With your recteq reliably holding temperature, you can cook anything you want without worrying about the wild temperature swings that competitor pellet grills struggle with.
5. Customer Service
You simply will not find a company that offers better customer service than recteq. Would you believe that each customer receives both co-founders’ cell phone numbers with their purchase? Well it’s true, and it’s our duty to make you feel as if you’ve truly become part of the recteq family.
We encourage you to read them. They truly speak for themselves.
With world-class grills, world-class customer service, and world-class customers, it’s time to take your grilling game to the next level!
GAME. SET. MATCH.
- Smart Grill Technology™ Controller | Proprietary PID algorithm maintains temperature precisely
- WiFi Technology | Control and monitor your grill remotely from your wireless device
- Automatic lighting feature | No messy charcoal or unsafe fire starters
- Automatic shutdown feature | Enter cool down mode with the push of a button
- 200ºF to 500ºF in 5º increments | Bake, smoke, sear, grill, broil, roast, and even dehydrate
- Dual meat probes (Probe A, Probe B) | Monitor 2 cooks simultaneously
- LO setting | Xtreme smoke operates under 200ºF achieving maximum smoke output
- FULL setting | Allows you to achieve temperatures above 500ºF
- Stainless steel cooking chamber | No paint to fade, flake, or fail
- Iconic micro polished 304 stainless steel bull horn handles | Feel the trademarked recteq quality
- Locking stainless steel hopper lid | Holds a large platter or dish | Keeps pellets dry and from spilling
- Stainless steel hopper lid piano hinge | Worry free operation for the lifetime of your grill
- Stainless steel recteq logo | Proof recteq takes pride in even the smallest detail
- Stainless steel fail-proof lid stops | Won't buckle, bend, or break
- Stainless steel spill proof bucket hook | Keep grease bucket from getting knocked off
- 3 reliable stainless steel handles | Conveniently transport while collapsed
- High temperature powder coated lid | Heavy duty | Cleans easily to maintain a vibrant, new appearance
- Insulated Lid | Helps maintain heat, using less fuel
- 2 smoke vent holes | Allows heat to escape evenly across cooking chamber
- Rollerblade style wheels | Easily move your grill in place
- Folding and locking legs | Easily store and transport
- Stainless steel bottom shelf | Increases stability
- 20 lb. hopper capacity | Up to 20+ hours of continuous cooking
- Weighs 80 lbs. | Perfect for tailgating
- 340 sq. in. cooking area | Enough headroom for turkeys or large roasts | Fits 3 racks of ribs
- 511 sq. in. cooking area with optional second shelf | More space means more food
- 304 stainless steel cooking grates | Lasts the lifetime of your grill | Easy to remove and clean
- Centered 304 stainless steel firepot | Indestructible | Won't fail
- 304 stainless steel heat deflector | Evenly distributes heat throughout cooking chamber
- 304 stainless steel drip pan | Funnels grease out of the cooking chamber into the drip bucket for an easy cleanup
- HotFlash Ceramic Ignition System | Rated at over 100,000 cycles | Nearly 300 years of grilling
- Heavy duty stainless steel hardware | Won't rust, corrode, or fail
- High temperature RTV caulk | Keeps moisture out of grilling chamber
- Probe port hole | No pinching probe wires in your lid
- Rubber grommets on all wire ports | Prevents wire chafing
- Integrated heat vents | Protects electronics from heat
- Easy assembly | Simply attach lid and you're ready to cook
- Modular construction | Allows for individual component replacement
- Component access panel | Easily access components
- 110 Volt AC GFCI outlet | NEC compliant safety standard
- 100% natural hardwood pellets | Gives great flavor, burns cleanly, and produces little ash
- Ships directly to your home | FREE shipping
- 2 Year Warranty | Covers all components
If you are not fully satisfied with your recteq, return it within 30 days and we will refund your purchase price. We are confident that you will love your new recteq wood pellet grill.
Ratings & Reviews
Awesome little smoker
David Mayberry -
This is my first smoker purchase and I am in love. I did lots of research and found Rec Tec, and their all stainless construction, which I love. I've made ribs, pork butt, brisket, chicken, steak... The only reason to not buy this grill would be to get a bigger model because my friends want me to cook for them now too!!
Craig K -
I absolutely love this grill! I’ve cooked pork, chicken, beef, bread and desserts so far with excellent results. This will be the last grill I own!
Nick V. -
Love the smoker and the customer service. By far the best customer service I’ve encountered with any company.
Jim Rosberg -
I debated for several months before I decided to buy a rec tec smoker and I could not be happier with my decision. I considered a larger one but this one will work just fine for my wife and I. Clarifies the phrase, set it and forget it. Now that I have several Cooks under my belt I can write this five-star review. Everything is easy to use and I can adjust my temperature with the app from anywhere and monitor what is going on. There was a slight issue getting things dialed in with the app initially but customer service worked diligently to rectify the issues. It was mainly settings in the phone and getting it wirelessly connected properly. Since then it's worked perfectly. I made a couple of phone calls before I purchased and the reps were extremely helpful and anything but pushy to make a sale. Let me take my time and make informed decisions. Again, this is in my opinion one of the best smokers on the market. I certainly do not miss my traeger. I have not used the sear kit yet but I'm sure it will work just as well as everything else. I highly recommend this and any rec tec product and by all means do yourself a favor spend a few extra dollars and get the full bundle with all the extras. All of the rubs and sauces are excellent.my only disappointment is that I waited too long to buy it.
Best built grill ever
R. Bessette -
Love this grill. Very easy to use. Very easy to move and transport. Food that comes off it is awesome. I told my brother about it and he had to get one. His arrived yesterday he got the stampede. And loves it also. Said his Webber is going into storage. Company is awesome. I ordered it Thursday night by Tuesday after work it was at my house.. if you are looking for a pellet grill rec tec is what you want
Best chops yet
Read all the 5 star reviews and thought too good to be true. First time using and had thick cut bone-in chops, light seasoning and 325 for 30 minutes... OMG. Best I have ever had, still nice and tender and not one bite was dry. Pork shoulder next.
Gary L. Reph -
This is my FIRST pellet grill. And Its the best ever!
Best Father's Day Gift Ever!
I received this pellet grill, and I have to say that it is the best gift I have received to date. Since receiving it, I have used it practically daily. I'm amazed at how little pellets it uses, and the small amount of ash it produces. I have recommended it to all of the friends & family!
Best Grill Ever
Robert Redstone -
Quality of the grill and the support that goes with it exceeded my expectations. Made the best ribeye ever on my first cook.
Best Grill Ever
Jeff Clarke -
I am new to smokers, but this grill made fantastic ribs, brisket, wings, and jerky right outa the gate. Love the stainless construction too, should last a good long time. Grill door could match the contour of the barrel a bit better so smoke leaks out there, but its only aesthetic.