45 qt RECTEQ ICER - Red/White/Blue
RECTEQ ICER – red/white/blue
We’re adding some ice to our fire. Introducing RECTEQ ICER, the hottest coolers in the industry. These 45-quart coolers combine durability, versatility, & recteq style for every outdoor enthusiast. ICERs come standard with convenient features including easy-release latches, dual integrated bottle openers, and a leak-proof rapid drain spout. Double-walled insulation will keep 60 of your favorite canned beverages ice cold for up to seven days. Did your overnight cook finish earlier than expected? Our food-grade material construction ensures that your meat can rest safely until it’s time to eat. Grab this patriotic color combo and keep living the recteq lifestyle, this cooler is the must-have item of the summer.
- 27.5 L x 16.6 W x 16.3 H
- Textured non-slip lid
- Durable hinges
- Easy-release latches
- Automatic Pressure Relief Vent
- Dual integrated stainless steel bottle openers
- 1" wide removable nylon handles with molded rubber grip
- Leak-proof rapid flow drain spout
- 4 non-slip rubber feet
- Molded recteq bull head logo on lid
- Molded inverse recteq logo on bottom
- 20.2 L x 10.6 W x 11.6 H
- Holds 60 cans or 50 bottles
- Holds 35 lbs (15.8 kg) ice
- Molded recteq logo inside lid
- Weighs 23.14 lbs (10.5 kg)
- Rotomolded construction
- 2" polyurethane foam-insulated body
- 2.5" polyurethane foam-insulated lid
- Up to 7 days (168 hours) ice retention
- Food-grade material construction
- Dry ice compatible
- UV resistant on all surfaces
- Red, white, blue tri-blend color combination
- Every cooler is one of a kind!
- 6-year warranty
Ratings & Reviews
Best Cooler on the market period!
Out with my Yeti. The Rec Teq icer is the best on the market. Hold ice like no other and is easy to carry even when fully loaded. Just another great product from the team at Rec Teq!
Great cooler, tough cooler
Excellent cooler. I live in Saudi Arabia for the next 1.2 years and while on a business trip back to the good ole USA, the Recteq team facilitated shipping me one along with their seasonings for celebrating national wing day. I packed it with good stuff I can’t obtain in KSA and flew home with it as a checked bag. The place for a strap worked perfectly to keep it closed and the tough rascal made it internationally without issue. The cooler keeps ice for days in 115f heat and the handles are great for a two man carry. It has integrated bottle openers and a place for a pad lock. A pressure relief plug and heavy duty drain plug. Thanks Recteq!
Keeps drinks cold for days
Bought it at the Recteq fest this past spring. I keep it in my trunk so i always have access to ice cold water and drinks. It does keep your drinks cold for 2-3 days even if the ice melts in a day. Make sure you don't leave it to dry in a very hot area as it can warp the lid. Now i wipe it dry with a towel and store closed with the vent open.