Control directly from your phone with the recteq app
Monitor your food temperature with two meat probes (included with the RT-1250)
Easy start-up with the push of a button
Constructed with high-quality components
Integrated removable sliding second rack
Standard redesigned front-folding shelf
Integrated dual-band wifi controller
120V outlet incorporated on the back of the controller
Our grills are a cut above the rest, using PID Smart Grill Technology for superior results.
When you become a recteq customer, you will be welcomed into the enthusiastic recteq family.
World class customer service, made up of real people with real solutions.
More than just a smoker: you can bake, sear, smoke, grill, dehydrate and so much more!
A Closer Look
Temperature Range: 180°F to 700°F
Power Source: 110 Volt AC GFCI Outlet
Fuel Source: 100% natural hardwood pellets. Gives great flavor, burns cleanly, and produces little ash
Warranty: Industry-leading 6 year warranty
Assembly Time: 60 min
Cooking Time: 40hr. of non-stop cooking with a full hopper
Manual: Grill Manual
- Direct Flame Grilling No
- Warranty (Yrs) 6
- Total Cooking Space (Sq. In.) 1250
- Total Space With Second Shelf Included
- Minimum Temp (°F) 180
- Maximum Temp (°F) 700
- Riot Mode No
- Assembly Time (Minutes) 60
- Hopper Capacity (LBS) 40
- Wifi Enabled PID Controller Yes
- Grill Grate Material 304 Stainless Steel
- Stainless Steel Front-Folding Shelf Yes
- Stainless Steel Barrel Yes
- Interior Lighting No
- Cast Iron Deflector Yes
- Number of Grill Grates 2
- Temperature Probes 2
1,250 square inches
Standard cooking area
702 square inches
Cooking area with removal of sliding 2nd shelf
- Plenty of space. With the sliding second rack in, you will be able to fit 12 whole chickens, 10 baby back ribs, 170 chicken wings, 4 briskets, and the list goes on!
- Quality inside and out. The RT-1250 features 304 stainless steel firepot, 2 1/4" grill grates, and drip pan, as well as a heavy-duty cast iron heat deflector. Not only do you get a flawless, even cook, every time, but it's also easy to clean.
- Built to last. Our HotFlash Ceramic Ignition system is rated at over 100,000 lighting cycles.
- Equipped with more stainless steel than any other grill in its class. With stainless steel being used from everything from the cooking chamber to the iconic micro-polished bull horn handles to the redesigned front folding shelf, it's easy to feel the trademarked recteq quality.
- Keep it looking fresh. The heavy-duty, high-temperature powder-coated lid cleans easily to maintain a vibrant, new appearance.
- Cook to your heart's content. With a 40 lb hopper capacity, you will get hours of worry-free cooking.
What is the difference between the RT-1250 and the RT-700?
The RT-1250 has some additions that truly make it a unique member of the recteq lineup including higher temps, a cast-iron heat deflector, the dual-band controller, 120V outlet, slidable grates, grease diverter, and many more!
Why is there no grill light in the RT-1250?
The included 2nd cooking rack does not allow room for a light assembly.
Does this use the same cover and the same competition cart as the RT-700?
The RT-700 and RT-1250 are similar externally and use the same cover and competition cart as a result. The cover is perfect for protecting your grill when Mother Nature throws some curveballs your way. The competition cart will make transporting your grill a breeze, whether you’re rolling it down a gravel driveway or traveling to your next BBQ competition.