RT-590 Pellet Grill
- Temperature Controls
- Construction Features
- Power Source
- Fuel Source
- Customer Care
THIS AIN’T NO GAME.
The RT-590 is sized for your family and priced for your wallet. If you find the RT-700 is too much grill for you, and the RT-340 is too small, the RT-590 is the perfect fit for any griller. At 592 square inches, there simply isn’t more bang for your buck anywhere at any price. By focusing on flavor, convenience, and versatility, the RT-590 makes all other grills obsolete. Additionally, our commitment to superior build quality, components, warranty, temperature control, and customer service ensures that you get everything you pay for out of your grill. In short, there isn’t a grill anywhere in the vicinity of this price point that offers the quality of a recteq. Our factory direct pricing eliminates the middleman, changes the game, and makes you the winner. With all the flavor and none of the hassle, recteq offers better flavor than charcoal and are more convenient than gas. You can bake, smoke, sear, grill, and even dehydrate, all with the push of a button. It couldn’t be easier! That’s why those in the know own a recteq
Below are some undisputed facts that prove why recteq Wood Pellet Grills are the premier grill in the industry:
1. Build Quality
recteq utilizes a combination of high-quality stainless steel designed to last a lifetime. They feature a commonsense design that doesn’t have gimmicky features that create weak points, making our grills something you can pass down to your family as a cherished heirloom filled with years of memories. The ultimate outdoor grill by a mile, we encourage you to buy once and buy right instead of buying inferior products over and over.
recteq features stainless steel grates, firepots, heat deflectors, and drip pans. They also feature stainless steel hardware as well. We have never in the history of our company had a firepot fail on us; we’ve even driven over it with a dump truck and a steamroller (we’re not kidding)! recteq also utilizes a ceramic ignitor rod that won’t rust or corrode that’s been rated for up to 100,000 lighting cycles.
recteq offers the best warranty in the industry at this price point. The RT-590 comes with a 4-year bumper-to-bumper warranty that is absolutely unmatched by anyone in the industry. If you encounter a problem, we’re going to make it right. It’s the right thing to do, and it’s that simple.
4. Temperature Control
With the most precise controller on the market, our proprietary Smart Grill Technology™ is designed to maintain temperatures to your desired set point. Also, with WiFi capability, you can control your grill from virtually anywhere! This gives you unmatched control, flexibility, and precision. With your recteq reliably holding temperature, you can cook anything you want without worrying about the wild temperature swings that competitor pellet grills struggle with.
5. Customer Service
You simply will not find a company that offers better customer service than recteq. Would you believe that each customer receives both co-founders’ cell phone numbers with their purchase? Well it’s true, and it’s our duty to make you feel as if you’ve truly become part of the recteq family.
We encourage you to read them. They truly speak for themselves.
With world-class grills, world-class customer service, and world-class customers, it’s time to take your grilling game to the next level!
GAME. SET. MATCH.
- Smart Grill Technology™ Controller | Proprietary PID algorithm maintains temperature precisely
- WiFi Technology | Control and monitor your grill remotely from your wireless device
- Automatic lighting feature | No messy charcoal or unsafe fire starters
- Automatic shutdown feature | Enter cool down mode with the push of a button
- 200ºF to 500ºF in 5º increments | Bake, smoke, sear, grill, broil, roast, and even dehydrate
- Dual meat probes (Probe A, Probe B) | Monitor 2 cooks simultaneously
- LO setting | Extreme smoke operates under 200ºF achieving maximum smoke output
- FULL setting | Allows you to achieve temperatures above 500ºF
- Stainless steel cooking chamber | No paint to fade, flake, or fail
- Iconic micro polished stainless steel bull horn handles | Feel the trademarked recteq quality
- Stainless steel hopper lid | Doubles as a warming surface
- Stainless steel hopper lid piano hinge | Worry free operation for the lifetime of your grill
- Stainless steel fail-proof lid stops | Won't buckle, bend, or break
- Stainless steel spill proof bucket hook | Keep grease bucket from getting knocked off
- (2) Stainless steel pull bar handles | Allows you to easily move your grill
- High temperature powder coated lid with embossed recteq logo | Cleans easily to maintain a vibrant, new appearance
- Rollerblade style wheels and locking casters | Easily move and lock your grill in place
- 30 lb. hopper capacity | Up to 30+ hours of continuous cooking
- Bottom shelf | Provides storage and stability
- 592 sq. in. cooking area | Enough for multiple turkeys and beer can chicken | Fits 5 large racks of ribs
- 772 sq. in. cooking area with optional second shelf | More space means more food
- (2) 304 stainless steel cooking grates | Lasts the lifetime of your grill | Easy to remove and clean
- Centered 304 stainless steel firepot | Indestructible | Won't fail
- 304 stainless steel heat deflector with integrated smoke tray | Evenly distributes heat throughout cooking chamber
- 304 stainless steel drip pan | Funnels grease out of chamber into bucket for easy cleanup
- HotFlash Ceramic Ignition System | Rated at over 100,000 cycles | Nearly 300 years of grilling
- Unique octagonal shape | More headroom than barrel style cookers
- High temperature RTV caulk | Keeps moisture out of grilling chamber
- Probe port hole | No pinching probe wires in your lid
- Heavy duty stainless steel hardware | Won't rust, corrode, or fail
- Rubber grommets on all wire ports | Prevents wire chafing
- Modular construction | Allows for individual component replacement
- Vented component access panels | Easily access components
- 110 Volt AC GFCI outlet | NEC compliant safety standard
- 100% natural hardwood pellets | Gives great flavor, burns cleanly, and produces little ash
- Ships directly to your home | FREE shipping
- 4 Year Warranty | Covers all components
If you are not fully satisfied with your recteq, return it within 30 days and we will refund your purchase price. We are confident that you will love your new recteq wood pellet grill.
Ratings & Reviews
Best Smoker on the Market
John Pora -
After doing extensive research for a pellet smoker, I purchased the RecTec. This grill is AMAZING. I have used it a dozen times in the 3 weeks I have had it and everything has turned out perfect. If you are looking for a pellet smoker, look no further.
Better than expected
John M -
My Stampede is awesome, I love the fact that it allows me to set the temp and walk away, my first two cooks were amazing. The rec tec service is for real also, had a small problem with delivery (small dent on the pellet hoper and one call to customer service had a replacement part to my home in a few days. Very happy with the product and the company.
Better than My Other Pellet Grill
I have owned a Traeger for about seven years. It has never given me any smoke flavor even on long cooks. Customer service was another problem. For those reasons , I researched RecTeq.. I really wanted that smoke flavor. I bought the RT590 . I have had it only a few days so not much cooking so far. However the two Boston Butts, I cooked yesterday are pretty awesome. I love this grill, and will be selling the Traeger.
-Build quality is A+
-WiFi connection is consistent and accurate
-The Rec TEC app is reliable and well done
-Temp is consistent
Bought another popular brand on a holiday sale from a big box home store and it sucked. Took it back, did some research, and then bought the Rec Tec Stampede. Everything I have cooked on it so far has been awesome!
Brien Beadle -
Very well built. I was short a couple items but support shipped overnight all was good. Can’t wait to start using this great looking unit.
Built Like a Sherman Tank!
Going from Traeger to the Rec Tec Stampede was like getting my first car after riding a bike. Assembly consists of screwing the legs on. You can roll it anywhere using one hand. The best of all is the smoke output. Incredible! I really don’t need a smoke tube anymore. The WiFi feature is awesome, I smoked a brisket from my bed and while in church on Easter Sunday. All I had to do was slice it when I got home. Highly recommendable
bulletproof, even in harsh Canadian winters.
I really dont have enough good things to say about this grill. Easily hits and maintains temp to 500f. I ordered this last july and it hasn't once let me down. It doesnt matter if its +30c or -30c, it has been absolutely bulletporoof. The app makes it incredibly handy to check my temps as i go about my day, my only complaint is that the temperature alarms in the app have never worked.
Burning pellets in auger
Matt Johnson -
Iv only used this grill a few times and I love it so far! The last time I used it when I powered it down and went into eat some great smoked pork, came back out about 30 minutes later and the hopper was smoking bad!! Opened the hopper pulled all the extra pellets out that I could with out getting burnt and it continued to burn up the auger and into the hopper. Pretty scary if I didn’t come back out who knows why would of happen with 30lbs of pellets in there.
Buy Rectec, you’ll never look back
This was my first pellet grill and I wanted to wait a while before I posted a review. I can’t say enough good things about the 590. It is built great, looks great, and most importantly, it cooks great. If the rectec guys were closer to Texas, I’d wanna meet them and shake their hands. They’re doin special things out in GA!
can you see me?
if your like me you read the one star reviews and ignore the shills. this is a good grill and worth the money.