RT-1250 Pellet Grill
- Temperature Controls
- Construction Features
- Power Source
- Fuel Source
- Customer Care
THIS AIN’T NO GAME.
The best just got better. The RT-1250 is here, and you won't find more bang for your buck anywhere! With the RT-1250's newly added features and design, you will be ready to feed the whole neighborhood. By focusing on flavor, convenience, and versatility, the RT-1250 sets the new standard in grilling. Our commitment to superior build quality, components, warranty, temperature control, and customer service ensures that you get everything you pay for and then some. In short, there isn’t a grill anywhere in the vicinity of this price point that offers the quality of a recteq. Our factory direct pricing eliminates the middleman, changes the game, and makes you the winner. recteq offers better flavor than gas and are more convenient than charcoal. You can bake, smoke, sear, grill, and even dehydrate, all with the push of a button. It’s that easy! You'll become a pitmaster with none of the hassle. That’s why those in the know own a recteq.
Below are some undisputed facts that prove why recteq Wood Pellet Grills are the premier grill in the industry:
1. Build Quality
The RT-1250 is built like a tank. recteq® utilizes high-quality stainless steel designed to last a lifetime. We feature a commonsense design with no gimmicks or weak points. The RT-1250 is something you can pass down to your family as a cherished heirloom filled with years of memories. The ultimate outdoor grill by a mile, we encourage you to buy once and buy right instead of buying inferior products over and over.
recteq features 304 stainless steel grates, firepots, drip pan, and hardware. We also include a stainless steel logo and smokestack cap. We have never in the history of our company had a firepot fail on us; we’ve even driven over it with a dump truck and a steamroller (we’re not kidding)! recteq® also utilizes a ceramic ignitor rod that won’t rust or corrode that’s been rated for up to 100,000 lighting cycles.
recteq offers the best warranty in the industry, bar none. The RT-1250 comes with a 6-year horn-to-hoof warranty that is absolutely unmatched by anyone in the industry. If you encounter a problem, we’re going to make it right. It’s the right thing to do, and it’s that simple.
4. Temperature Control
With the most precise controller on the market, our proprietary Smart Grill Technology™ is designed to maintain temperatures to your desired set point. Also, with WiFi capability, you can control your grill from virtually anywhere! The RT-1250 features a dual-band chip to ensure a more seamless wifi connection. The dual-band chip can connect to both 2.4 and 5.0 GHz. This gives you unmatched control, flexibility, and precision. With your recteq® reliably holding temperature, you can cook anything you want without worrying about the wild temperature swings. Repeatable cooking offers repeatable results and our controller does that better than anyone!
5. Customer Service
You simply will not find a company that offers better customer service than recteq. Once you join the recteq® family, you're a member for life. Whether you need to call or email, anytime you reach out you'll find someone on the other side who cares.
We encourage you to read them. They truly speak for themselves.
With world-class grills, world-class customer service, and world-class customers, it’s time to take your grilling game to the next level!
- Smart Grill Technology™ Controller | Proprietary PID algorithm maintains temperature precisely
- WiFi Technology | Control and monitor your grill remotely from your wireless device
- Integrated Dual-Band Chip | NEW! Now featuring a dual-band chip to ensure a more seamless wifi connection. This new hardware can connect to both 2.4 and 5.0 GHz.
- Automatic lighting feature | No messy charcoal or unsafe fire starters
- Automatic shutdown feature | Enter cool down mode with the push of a button
- 200ºF to 500ºF in 5º increments | Bake, smoke, sear, grill, broil, roast, and even dehydrate
- Dual meat probes (Probe A, Probe B) | Monitor 2 cooks simultaneously
- LO setting | Xtreme smoke operates under 200ºF achieving maximum smoke output
- FUL setting | Allows you to achieve temperatures above 550ºF (possibly even 700ºF)
- Stainless steel cooking chamber | No paint to fade, flake, or fail
- Iconic micro polished stainless steel bull horn handles | Feel the trademarked recteq quality
- Newly redesigned stainless steel controller shelf | Features sleeker look | New tool hooks | 120V 3-prong outlet on the back | Holds a larger platter or dish | Protects critical components along with a pet protected wire conduit
- Stainless steel front folding shelf | New redesigned front folding shelf comes standard on the RT-1250
- Anchor point tie downs | Four anchor point tie downs for securing your RT-1250 for safe transportation
- Stainless steel grease diverter | Helps to limit grease dripping and keeps the beauty of your grill
- Stainless steel hopper lid | Doubles as a warming surface
- Stainless steel hopper lid handles | For easy access from either side of your grill
- Stainless steel hopper lid piano hinge | Worry free operation for the lifetime of your grill
- Hopper rack hooks | New for the RT-1250, on the back of your hopper you will find rack hooks for you to place your secondary grill grates
- Stainless steel recteq® logo | Proof recteq® takes pride in even the smallest detail
- Stainless steel fail-proof lid stops | Will withstand the weight of the lid without buckling, bending, or breaking
- Stainless steel spill proof bucket hook | Keep grease bucket from getting knocked off
- Stainless steel smokestack cap | Holds up to higher temperatures and will last a lifetime
- Stainless steel pull bar handle | Allows you to easily move your grill
- High temperature powder coated lid | Heavy duty | Cleans easily to maintain a vibrant, new appearance
- Durable neoprene wheels and locking swivel casters | Easily move and lock your grill in place
- 40 lb. hopper capacity | Up to 40+ hours of continuous cooking
- Bottom shelf | Provides storage and stability
- 1250 sq. in. cooking area | Removing the sliding second rack, you will have enough headroom for multiple turkeys and beer can chicken | With the sliding second rack in, you can fit up to 10 large racks of ribs
- 1250 sq. in. cooking area with removable large 2nd shelf | More food means more friends
- 2 grill grates made from 1/4" 304 stainless steel rod | Lasts the lifetime of your grill | Easy to remove and clean | New grate hook for easy grate removal
- New ultra heavy cast iron heat deflector | Virtually indestructible | Won't fail
- 304 stainless steel drip pan | Funnels grease out of the cooking chamber into the drip bucket for an easy cleanup
- HotFlash Ceramic Ignition System | Rated at over 100,000 cycles
- Heavy duty stainless steel hardware | Won't rust, corrode, or fail
- High temperature RTV caulk | Keeps moisture out of grilling chamber
- Probe port hole | No pinching probe wires in your lid
- Rubber grommets on all wire ports | Prevents wire chafing
- Modular construction | Allows for individual component replacement
- Component access panel | Easily access components
- 110 Volt AC GFCI Outlet | NEC compliant safety standard
- 100% natural hardwood pellets | Gives great flavor, burns cleanly, and produces little ash
- Ships directly to your home | FREE shipping
- 6 Year Warranty | Industry leading
- recteq world-class customer service | Unmatched individualized customer satisfaction
If you are not fully satisfied with your recteq, return it within 30 days and we will refund your purchase price. We are confident that you will love your new recteq.
Ratings & Reviews
The best keeps getting better
WOW. Game changed again! Great job on this one recteq! Always listening to customer feedback and applying it.
The holy grail of pellet grills.
Recteq knocked it out of the park with this one! This grill is the holy grail of pellet smokers/grills. Chicken thighs, ribs, porterhouse, even a whole cleaned alligator. PERFECTION.
The last Pellet Grill you will ever purchase!
What a great pellet grill. I just received the rt1250 yesterday. Assembly was easy thanks to the easy to follow high quality assembly video.
I made a chicken and it came out great. I tried out the temperature range from low max smoke 180 degrees to the high/full setting. I have thought about getting the sear plates but I may hold off. On the high setting the grill obtained 700 degrees actual. I'm very impressed with the quality of the build and how easily the grill holds the set temperature.
I wanted to give 5 stars but the 5th ⭐ would not activate.