WyldSide Braided Pork Tenderloin
- 2.5lb. pork tenderloin
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 2 tbsp Ron's Screamin' Pig Rub
- Build a medium fire in the WyldSide and allow the fire to burn about 20 minutes to develop good, hot coals.
- On a cutting board using a sharp knife, trim away the silver skin form the pork tenderloin.
- About 1 inch away from the thickest part of the tenderloin, make 2 cuts the length of the loin to create 3 large, evenly shaped logs of meat.
- Season with 1 tbsp of the Screamin' Pig Rub.
- Braid the pork by folding the outer pieces of meat over the inner pieces, and repeat until the entire tenderloin is braided.
- Secure the end with either twine or a toothpick.
- Rub the outside of the tenderloin with the mustard and season with remaining rub.
- Cook about 6-8 inches over the hot coals for 20-25 minutes, flipping the roast to ensure even cooking (internal temperature should be 140℉.
- Allow to rest 10-12 minutes prior to slicing.
Recipe can also be cooked at 350℉ in your other recteqs for about 30 minutes.