WyldSide Asian Tuna Steaks
- 4, 6oz tuna steaks
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp Jody's Asian Persuasion Rub
- Build a medium fire in the WyldSide and allow the fire to burn about 20 minutes to develop good, hot coals.
- Rub each salmon filet with the olive oil and season with the Asian Rub.
- Lower grilling rack about 4-5 inches over the hot coals.
- Cook the fish for 3-4 minutes per side; if the fish is getting browned too quickly and is not cooked through, raise the grates a few inches and allow the fish to cook more slowly.
Tuna is best served medium/medium-rare like a steak and can also be cooked at 400℉ in your other recteqs for about 8-10 minutes.