Sweet and Sour Pork Stir-Fry
- 5lb. pork loin, cooked
- 2lbs. stir-fry vegetable blend
- 2oz olive oil
- 2 tbsp ginger
- 2 tbsp Jody's Asian Persuasion Rub
Sweet and Sour Sauce:
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup rice wine vinegar
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- Pre-heat Matador to high heat.
- Add olive oil and cook pork loin until golden brown (3-4 minutes).
- Add the ginger and Asian Persuasion, then cook for 1 minute.
- Add the vegetables and cook for 4-5 minutes.
- Mix ingredients for sweet and sour sauce.
- Add the sweet and sour sauce, then cook for 4 minutes until the sauce is thick and all the pork and veggies are glazed.