Spicy Mini Fried Corndogs
- 1 package Lit'l Smokies® smoked sausages
- 2 packages Martha White Mexican cornbread mix
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 eggs
- 1 and 1/3 cups milk
- 1 gal fryer oil of choice
- Wooden toothpicks
- Pre-heat oil to 350°F in Matador.
- Combine the cornbread mix with the eggs and milk and stir well.
- Using the toothpicks, dip the sausages in the flour, then the cornbread mixture.
- Slowly add to the top of the oil, holding in the oil for 10-15 seconds until the crust forms, then letting them float in the oil until golden brown (4-5 minutes). Repeat.
- Drain on a paper towel and let cool slightly.