- 2lb. tri-tip
- 1 tbsp garlic pepper
- 1/2 tbsp rosemary
- 1/2 tbsp kosher salt
- Olive oil
- Place grill grates with flat side up on the right side of the recteq.
- Heat the grill to 250ºF.
- Mix garlic pepper, rosemary, and kosher salt for rub.
- Coat both sides of the tri-tip with olive oil and then the rub.
- Place on the recteq (fat side up).
- Cook until an internal temperature of 130ºF is reached (1 hour).
- Remove tri-tip and wrap in foil, then increase grill temperature to 400ºF.
- Place tri-tip on grill gates and sear each side for 4 minutes.
- Allow meat to rest for 15 minutes and slice across the grain to serve.