Smoked Charleston Shrimp Dip
- 1lb. raw shrimp, deveined with shell on
- 2 tbsp Casanova's Competition Rub
- 8oz cream cheese
- 1/2 cup green onions, sliced
- 1/2 cup celery, diced
- 1 tsp garlic, chopped
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp horseradish
- 1 tbsp Tabasco sauce or to taste
- Season shrimp with Casanova's Competition Rub, smoke at 225℉ for 45 minutes, chill, peel, and chop.
- In a large bowl mix remaining ingedients.
- Add the chopped shrimp, taste, and adjust seasoning if needed.
- Butter or oil a baking dish and add the shrimp mixture.
- Bake at 350℉ for 35 minutes until the mixture is hot and bubbly.
Serve with toasted garlic baguette slices or your favorite crackers.