- 2lbs. shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1lb. fontina cheese, shredded
- 1lb. sharp white cheddar, shredded
- 8oz cream cheese
- 1 baguette loaf
- 1lb. butter, softened
- 3 tbsp garlic, chopped
- 2 tbsp shallots, minced
- 1/4 cup chardonnay wine
- 1 tbsp Ben's Heffer Dust
- 3 tbsp fresh parsley, chopped
- Pre-heat recteq to 400℉.
- In a medium bowl, combine all ingredients to prepare the snail butter.
- Using a mini muffin pan, add 1 tsp of the snail butter to each cup.
- Top the butter with 1 shrimp and a small amount of cream cheese.
- Top the shrimp with generous amounts of the shredded fontina and cheddar cheeses.
- Cook for 8-10 minutes until the cheese melts and the brine has cooked through.
- Serve on sliced baguette.