- 2lbs. shrimp
- 2lbs. sea scallops
- 24 clams
- 24 mussels
- 2lbs. king crab
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 12 garlic cloves
- 2lbs. tomatoes, diced
- 2 large onions, diced
- 3 bell peppers, diced
- 1 cup spicy sausage, diced
- 1 cup parsley, chopped
- 1 bottle chardonnay
- 86oz chicken stock
- 5 cups short grain rice
- 1/2 cup Colden's Freakin' Greek Rub
- 1/2 cup Durty Gurl Bloody Mary Rub
- 1 tsp saffron
- 13oz green peas
- Pre-heat Matador to medium heat.
- Add the oil and sausage and cook until crisp.
- Add the onions, peppers, garlic, and saffron, then cook for 5-8 minutes until tender.
- Add the chopped tomatoes and allow them to break down for about 4-5 minutes.
- Add the white whine and chicken stock, allowing to simmer for 15 minutes.
- Add the rice and peas and allow to simmer for 5 minutes while covered.
- Layer the seafood on the top and allow to cook while covered for 15 minutes.
- Garnish with chopped parsley.