- 3lbs. Italian sausage
- 12-18 eggs
- 3 cups panko bread crumbs
- 2 tbsp Colden's Freakin' Greek Rub
- Bring a pot of water to a boil, then add the eggs and simmer for 6 minutes.
- Add to a bowl of ice and allow to cool.
- Peel the eggs and dry the well with a paper towel.
- Take 3-4oz of sausage and shape into a thin patty.
- Carefully wrap each egg in the sausage patty and seal tightly.
- In a medium sized bowl combine the panko and Greek rub and roll the sausage wrapped eggs in the panko crumbs.
- Place in the fridge for 30-45 minutes until well chilled.
- Preheat recteq to 325℉.
- Cook the Scotch eggs for 30-35 minutes until the sausage is fully cooked and the panko is golden brown.
- Allow the eggs to rest for 5 minutes prior to eating.