Savory Stuffed Pork Loin
- 1/2 cup onion, diced
- 1/2 cup celery, diced
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup walnuts, chopped
- 1/2 cup green apple, chopped
- 1-1.5 cups chicken stock
- 14oz cornbread stuffing mix
- 1 tbsp Colden’s Freakin’ Greek Rub
- 1, 5lb. pork loin
- 2-3 tbsps Colden’s Freakin’ Greek Rub
- In a bowl combine stuffing ingredients, mixing until the crumbs are moist enough to hold shape when squeezed together.
- On a cutting board, butterfly the pork loin, keeping the thickness about 1/2".
- Add the stuffing mixture evenly across the pork.
- Carefully roll the pork up and tie tightly using butchers twine.
- Season liberally with Colden’ Freakin’ Greek Rub and cookon the recteq at 325°F for 90-120 minutes, or until the internal temp. is 145°F.