- Clean your fire pot every 3-5 cooks or after every 16 hours of cooking time, to ensure proper airflow.
- Clean the ash from interior of your grill after every 2-3 bags of pellets.Anytime that you perform this task, it is recommended to check the vents on the lid. As grease builds up over time, it can restrict the airflow of the grill and make it difficult for it to acheive the higher temperatures.
- Use a mild soap and water to clean the exterior of your grill.
- If left in an exposed area, keep your grill covered and unplugged when not in use.
- Never let your pellets get wet; they will swell and jam your auger.
- If a grill is not used for 6 weeks or more, it is advised to remove all pellets from hopper.
Be sure to check for any debris or obstructions in the vents on the back of the lid.
If you have completed a low and slow cook that has caused a high accumulation of grease, you must clean this out before cooking at high temperatures!
Failure to do so will most certainly cause a grease fire in your grill
Maintains temperatures to the precise degree, in 25º increments from 225ºF-500ºF
Pellet consumption is rated at 1+/- pound per hour. This is calculated with a set temperature of 350℉ and out outside ambient temperature of 70℉.
It is recommended to plug your grill into a GFCI protected outlet.
You can use any extension cord rated for outdoor use.
You can also power your grill with a generator. You will want a minimum of a 600 watt generator and one that is rated for use with electronics.
The warranty for the RT-B380 Bullseye is 2 years.
For completed warranty information go HERE.
We currently ship to the continental US (lower 48) and to Canada. For Canadian orders/shipments please read THIS.