Rolled Lasagna with Smoked Pork Sausage
- 32oz ricotta cheese
- 5oz spinach, chiffonade
- 3oz grated parmesan cheese
- 2 cups grated mozzarella cheese (reserve 1 cup for topping)
- 1 tbsp chopped garlic
- 1/2oz fresh basil, chiffonade
- 2 tsp Colden's Freakin' Greek Rub
- 1 tsp Durty Gurl Bloody Mary Rub
- 3 beaten eggs
- 1lb. smoked Italian sausage, crumbled
- 16oz cooked lasagna noodles
- 16oz spaghetti sauce
- Cook the lasagna noodles per package instruction for 2 minutes.
- In a large bowl combine the ricotta, spinach, parmesan, 1 cup of mozzarella, garlic, basil, seasonings, and eggs, mixing well.
- Spray a large foil pan with non-stick spray, then add 8-10oz of spaghetti sauce to cover the bottom.
- On a cutting board, lay out the cooked lasagna noodles, add 1/4 cup of the cheese topping and spread along the length of the noodle, then top with 1 tbsp of the cooked sausage mixture. Roll each noodle up and lay on top of the sauce (repeat for the remaining noodles).
- Top the rolled noodles with remaining sauce and the remaining mozzarella cheese, then cover tightly with foil and cook at 350°F for 45-50 minutes.
- Remove the foil and continue to cook for another 10-15 minutes until the cheese is slightly golden brown.
- Allow to rest for 20 minutes before serving.