Control directly from your phone with the recteq app
Monitor your food temperature with two meat probes (included with the RT-700)
Easy start-up with the push of a button
Constructed with high-quality components
Interior light which is great for late-night check-ins on your cooks
Our grills are a cut above the rest, using PID Smart Grill Technology for superior results.
When you become a recteq customer, you will be welcomed into the enthusiastic recteq family.
World class customer service, made up of real people with real solutions.
More than just a smoker: you can bake, sear, smoke, grill, dehydrate and so much more!
A Closer Look
Temperature Range: 180°F to 700°F
Power Source: 110 Volt AC GFCI Outlet
Fuel Source: 100% natural hardwood pellets. Gives great flavor, burns cleanly, and produces little ash
Warranty: Industry-leading 6 year warranty
Assembly Time: 60 min
Cooking Time: 40hr. of non-stop cooking with a full hopper
Manual: Grill Manual
- Direct Flame Grilling No
- Warranty (Yrs) 6
- Total Cooking Space (Sq. In.) 700
- Total Space With Second Shelf 1050 sq. in.
- Minimum Temp (°F) 180
- Maximum Temp (°F) 700
- Riot Mode No
- Assembly Time (Minutes) 60
- Hopper Capacity (LBS) 40
- Wifi Enabled PID Controller Yes
- Grill Grate Material 304 Stainless Steel
- Stainless Steel Front-Folding Shelf Optional
- Stainless Steel Barrel Yes
- Interior Lighting Yes
- Cast Iron Deflector Yes
- Number of Grill Grates 1
- Temperature Probes 2
702 square inches
Standard Cooking Area
- Plenty of space. There is a reason why the RT-700 is our flagship model! You can fit either 8 whole chickens, 5-6 baby back ribs, 100 chicken wings, 25 bone-in pork chops and the list goes on!
- Quality inside and out. The RT-700 features a 304 stainless steel firepot and steel drip pan, along with a cast-iron heat deflector. Not only do you get a flawless, even cook every time, but it's also easy to clean.
- Built to last. Our HotFlash Ceramic Ignition system is rated at over 100,000 lighting cycles.
- Equipped with more stainless steel than any other grill in its class. With stainless steel being used from everything from the cooking chamber to the iconic micro-polished bull horn handles, it's easy to feel the trademarked recteq quality.
- Keep it looking fresh. The heavy-duty, high-temperature powder-coated lid cleans easily to maintain a vibrant, new appearance.
- Cook to your heart's content With a 40 lb hopper capacity, you will get hours of worry-free cooking.
How do you empty the pellets out of the hopper?
The recteq Ultimate Blend pellets are perfect for every cooking situation. However, if you wish to change pellet type or give your hopper some TLC, scoop the pellets out with a cup or ice scooper, or you can run the auger in Test Mode if the hopper is already low. For more information check out this article: https://recteqhelp.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/4417638330139-Cleaning-and-Maintaining-Your-recteq.
What is the top temperature that the RT-700 can reach?
The RT-700’s temperature ranges from 180°F-700°F. You can change the degrees in 5-degree increments from “Low” mode up to “Ful” mode. In “Low” mode the grill will get to its lowest temperature (180°F). In “Ful” mode the grill gets as hot as possible (700°F+) given some outside factors such as weather and pellet quality/age.