Prime Rib and Bleu Cheese Pasta
- 4lbs. prime rib, cubed
- 2oz olive oil
- 1lb. mushrooms, sliced
- 1 large onion, julienned
- 16oz red wine
- 16oz beef stock
- 32oz heavy cream
- 3 tbsp Ben's Heffer Dust
- 8oz bleu cheese
- 3lbs. cooked penne pasta
- Pre-heat Matador over hight heat with olive oil.
- Add the cooked prime rib and cook for 3-4 minutes until all sides are golden brown.
- Add the mushrooms and onions and cook until vegetables are tender (4 minutes).
- Deglaze with the red wine and reduce until almost dry.
- Add the beef stock and reduce by half.
- Add the cream, Heffer Dust, and bleu cheese, then reduce until thick.
- Add the cooked pasta and cook for 2-3 minutes until the pasta is well coated in the sauce.