Pepita Crusted Salmon
- 4 x 6oz salmon filets
- 1 tbsp Casanova's Competition Rub
- 1 cup pumpkin seeds (pepitas)
- 1 tsp Casanova's Competition Rub
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 tsp orange zest
- 1 tsp orange juice
- 1/2 tsp garlic, chopped
- 2oz olive oil
- Pre-heat recteq to 375℉.
- Toss pumpkin seeds in 1 tsp Front Row Master Blend, add to a grill mat a cook for 6-8 minutes.
- Add pepitas to a food processor and pulse or rough chop.
- Combine the mayonnaise, zest, juice, and garlic to a small bowl and mix well to make the aioli.
- Brush the salmon with the aioli, then season with Front Row Master Blend and dip the flesh side into the the crushed pepitas.
- Place the crusted salmon skin side down on a grill mat.
- Cook for 15-18 minutes until the salmon is cooked (internal of 125℉).
- Allow the salmon to rest for at least 5 minutes.