- 2.5oz sesame oil
- 1.5lbs. chicken breast, julienned
- 2 tbsp Jody's Asian Persuasion Rub
- 1/2 cup ginger, minced
- 14oz extra firm tofu, diced
- 8oz yellow onion, julienned
- 32oz rice noodles, pre-soaked in lukewarm water for 30 minutes
- 12 eggs
- 16oz fresh mung bean sprouts
- 2 cups peanuts, roasted and salted
- 1 bunch cilantro, chopped
- 2 bunches green onions, chopped
Pad Thai Sauce:
- 5 cups chicken stock
- 6 tbsp tamarind paste
- 4 tbsp Sriracha
- 8 tbsp cane sugar
- 2 tbsp fish sauce
- Preheat Matador to high heat.
- Add sesame oil and stir-fry chicken breast for 4-5 minutes.
- Add ginger and continue to cook for 1-2 minutes, then move to the front row (outer perimeter of Matador).
- Add the tofu and yellow onion, cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Combine the chicken and tofu mixtures, add the pre-soaked rice noodles and cook for 2-3 minutes, then move the mixture back to the front row.
- Add 1 tbsp sesame oil, add the eggs, and allow to cook before stirring for 1 minute.
- Mix all the ingredients in the pan, add the Pad Thai sauce, and allow the noodles to absorb 75% of the sauce.
- Garnish the pan with the bean sprouts, cilantro, green onions, and peanuts. Stir to combine.