Miso Marinated Chilean Sea Bass
- 4, 10oz Chilean sea bass filets
- 1 tbsp Jody's Asian Persuasion Rub
- 3 tbsp miso paste
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 tbsp mirin
- 2oz sake
- 2 tbsp ginger, chopped
- Prepare the marinade by mixing all the ingredients in a small bowl.
- Add the sea bass and marinade to a zip-top bag and refrigerate for 4-6 hours, turning the bag every so often to evenly distribute the marinade.
- Pre-heat the recteq to 400.
- Add the sea bass to a grill mat and cook for 16-18 minutes until the fish is cooked (approximately 130℉ internal temperature).
- Allow the fish to rest for a few minutes prior to serving.