Maple Bourbon Pecan Pie
- 1 pie crust
- 1/2 cup pure maple syrup
- 4 tbsp dark brown sugar
- 1/2 cup light corn syrup
- 3 tbsp unsalted butter
- 3 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 cups pecans, roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup cooked bacon, finely chopped
- 3 tbsp bourbon
- Combine maple syrup, brown sugar, corn syrup, and butter in saucepan.
- Heat over medium heat until everything incorporates.
- Increase heat and boil for 1 minute.
- Cool to lukewarm about 45 minutes.
- Whisk eggs and vanilla in separate bowl with a pinch of salt.
- Slowly whisk maple syrup mixture into egg mixture.
- Stir in the pecans, bacon, and bourbon.
- Pour the filling into the crust.
- Pre-heat REC TEC grill at 350°F and bake the pie on grill for about 55-60 minutes.
- The filling should be set in the middle and puffed around edges.
- Let cool and serve with a dollop of whipped cream.