Italian Toscana Soup
- 5 links hot Italian sausage
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 2 cups onions, diced
- 2 cups carrot, diced
- 3 tbsp garlic, chopped
- 2 tbsp Ben's Heffer Dust
- 2 tbsp Colden's Freakin' Greek
- 2lbs. fingerling potatoes, sliced
- 2 bunches kale, chopped
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 96oz chicken stock
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 3oz parmesan cheese
- Pre-heat Matador to medium heat.
- Add the olive oil and sausage, cook until done, being careful not to break sausage into small pieces.
- Add the onion and carrots, cook for 4-5 minuets until soft.
- Add the flour to create a roux.
- Add Ben's Heffer Dust, Colden's Freakin' Greek rub, and potatoes, then cook for 5 minutes.
- Add the stock and bring to a simmer for 10 minutes.
- Add the kale and simmer for 8-10 minutes until tender.
- Add the cream and cheese.