Grilled Potato Salad
- 8lbs. Yukon gold potatoes, sliced
- 4 tbsp Colden's Freakin' Greek Rub
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 4lbs. bacon, sliced
- 2 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup green onion, chopped
- Pre-heat recteq to 350°F.
- Slice the potatoes in 1/4" slices, then season with the olive oil and Colden's Freakin' Greek Rub.
- Cook potatoes in a single layer for 25 minutes until just tender.
- In a Matador over medium heat, cook the bacon until almost crisp.
- Remove all but 1/4 cup of the rendered bacon fat in the pan.
- Mix in the potatoes, green onions, and mustard in the Matador and cook for 3-4 minutes.