Grandma's Mac N Cheese
- 6 cups shredded cheese (mild cheddar and/or sharp)
- 16oz of elbow macaroni
- 1 can of evaporated milk
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1/4 tsp red pepper
- Preheat recteq to 375ºF.
- Boil elbow macaroni.
- Layer pan with macaroni, then shredded cheese, more macaroni, and more shredded cheese.
- In a large cup, mix the evaporated milk, eggs, salt, pepper, and red pepper together until the eggs are completely mixed.
- Pour milk mixture over the mac n cheese and grill for 45-60 minutes.
- Let sit for 10 minutes before serving.