Grandma's Egg Nog
- 12 eggs
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 qt milk
- 2 cups Maker's Mark
- 2 cups Crown Royal
- 1 qt heavy cream
- 2 cups Bailey's Irish Cream
- In two medium sized bowls, separate the egg yolks and whites.
- Beat the egg yolks until thick and frothy (about 3 minutes).
- Add the sugar and continue to beat for 1 minute.
- Add the milk, Maker's Mark, and Crown Royal.
- In a medium sized bowl, beat the heavy cream until stiff, carefully folding into the egg/alcohol mixture.
- In a medium sized bowl beat the egg white until stiff peaks, then fold into the egg/alcohol mixture.
- Add the Bailey's and stir to combine.
- Refrigerate overnight or at least 6 hours to fully develop the flavor, then garnish each glass with some grated nutmeg.