- 4lbs. 90/10 ground beef
- 3 large onions, julienned
- 3 tbsp garlic, chopped
- 2, 28oz cans crushed tomatoes
- 2, 32oz cartons beef stock
- 3 tbsp Colden's Freakin' Greek Rub
- 3lbs. elbow macaroni
- 1lb. sharp cheddar cheese, grated
- Pre-heat Matador to high heat.
- Add ground beef and cook until done, removing excess grease if needed.
- Add onions, Colden's Freakin' Greek Rub, and garlic, cooking for 4-5 minutes until the onions are soft.
- Add the crushed tomatoes, beef stock, and more Colden's Freakin' Greek Rub, then bring to a simmer.
- Add the macaroni and simmer for 15-20 minutes until the macaroni is cooked and all the liquid is absorbed (if needed, you can add some water if the liquid cooks out too quickly).
- Finish the goulash with shredded cheese.