Georgia Blueberry Peach Cobbler
- 1 stick of butter
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1.5 cups sugar
- 1 tbsp baking power
- 1 cup milk
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 4 fresh Georgia peaches
- 1.5 cups fresh blueberries
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp nutmeg
- 1 pinch of salt
- Wash, peel, and slice peaches.
- Melt the stick of butter in a large, 12" cast iron pan.
- Combine 1 cup flour, 3/4 cup sugar, baking powder, and salt in a bowl.
- Add milk and stir until the dry ingredients are incorporated.
- Pour the mixture into pan with butter.
- Combine the remaining 3/4 cup sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg, lemon juice, peaches, and blueberries in a pot and heat until the sugar melts and everything is incorporated.
- Pour mixture on top of batter in the cast iron pan.
- Do not stir, as the cobbler will form a crust around the fruit.
- Preheat REC TEC grill to 375°F and place on grill.
- Cook cobbler for 30-45 minutes until golden brown.
- Serve with a scoop of your favorite ice cream.