- Canola oil
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 2 cups bread crumbs
- 1 box store-bought ravioli
- 1/4 cup parmesan, grated
- 1 jar store-bought marinara sauce
- Chives, chopped
- Pour canola oil into Matador to reach a depth of 2 inches.
- Heat the oil over medium heat until a thermometer registers 325°F.
- While the oil is heating, put the buttermilk and bread crumbs into two separate, shallow bowls.
- Working in batches, dip ravioli in buttermilk to coat completely and allow the excess to drip back into bowl, then dredge ravioli in bread crumbs.
- Place the ravioli on a baking sheet.
- When the oil is hot, fry the ravioli in batches, turning occasionally until golden brown (about 3 minutes).
- Using a slotted spoon, transfer the fried ravioli to a pepper towel to drain.
- Sprinkle the fried ravioli with parmesan and chives.
Serve with a bowl of warm marinara sauce for dipping.