Durty Gurl Crab Soup
- 3lbs. crab meat (lump, special, backfin)
- 1lb. butter
- 1lb. flour
- 3 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tbsp garlic, chopped
- 1/2-1 cup dry sherry wine
- 3 tbsp Durty Gurl Bloody Mary Rub
- Pre-heat Matador to medium heat.
- Add the butter and onion, cooking until the onion is tender being careful not to brown.
- Add the flour and Bloody Mary Rub to form a roux, cooking for 4-5 minutes to cook the flour out.
- Add the cream and bring to a slow simmer.
- Add the Worcestershire sauce and sherry wine, then cook for 10-15 minutes.
- Add the crab and turn off the heat.
- Allow the soup to rest for 15 minutes before serving.
- Add additional sherry to taste.