- 1lb. saltine crackers
- 1lb. butter
- 3 cups brown sugar, packed
- 40oz white chocolate, melted
- Holiday sprinkles
- Red and green decorating gel
- Pre-heat the recteq to 325°F.
- Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Place the saltine crackers in a single layer on the baking sheet.
- Bring the butter and brown sugar to a boil and allow to simmer for 4 minutes.
- Drizzle the butter and brown sugar mixture over the crackers to completely cover them in a thin layer.
- Cook the cracker mixture on the recteq for 15-18 minutes.
- Allow to cool at room temp. for 30 minutes.
- Drizzle the melted white chocolate over the crackers, then garnish with the sprinkles and colored gel.
- Allow to rest at room temperature for 1-2 hours, then break into smaller pieces.