Bruschetta Stuffed Portobello Mushrooms
- 6-8 large portobello mushroom caps
- 10 roma tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 2oz olive oil
- 1 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp Colden's Freakin' Greek Rub
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup scallions, sliced
- 1 large shallot, minced
- 1/2oz basil, chiffonade
- 4 oz baby spinach, chiffonade
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 14oz fresh sliced mozzarella cheese
- Preheat recteq to 375°F.
- In a large bowl combine the tomatoes, oil, vinegar, Colden's Freakin' Greek Rub, garlic, scallions, shallots, basil, spinach, and parmesan cheese.
- Using a spoon, scoop out the gills from the underside of the portobello mushroom cap.
- Brush with olive oil and season with Colden's Freakin' Greek Rub.
- Stuff each mushroom cap with 4-5oz of the tomato mixture.
- Using a grill mat, cook the stuffed mushrooms for 20-25 minutes until the tomatoes are caramelized and cooked through.
- Top each mushroom cap with fresh mozzarella cheese and cook for another 8-10 minutes until melted.
- Garnish with balsamic vinegar syrup & fresh basil.