Blue Crab Stuffed Lobster
- 2, 2lb. lobsters
- 1lb. blue crab meat
- 2oz butter
- 1/2 cup onion, diced
- 1/2 cup celery, diced
- 1 tsp garlic, chopped
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp Durty Gurl seasoning
- 1-2 tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 egg
- 1/4-1/2 cup Italian bread crumbs
- Heat recteq to 400℉, with a cast-iron skillet.
- Add the butter, onion, celery, and garlic and cook until the vegetables are translucent (about 7-8 minutes).
- Add the cooked vegetable mixture to a large mixing bowl and add remaining ingredients.
- Mix gently as to avoid breaking up the lumps of crab.
- Cut the lobsters in half and clean out the cavity.
- Fill with the crab mixture and cook on the recteq for 20-25 minutes until the lobster is cooked and the crab stuffing is hot.