- 2, 1.75-2lb. whole Branzino, cleaned
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp REC TEC Grills Colden's Freakin' Greek Rub
- 1 lemon, sliced
- 2 sprig parsley
- 2 sprig thyme
- Build a medium fire in the WyldSide and allow the fire to burn about 20 minutes to develop good, hot coals.
- Make 3 slits into each side of the fish.
- Season the inside of the fish with 1/2 of the rub, add 3 scales of lemon, and 1 sprig of parsley and thyme.
- Rub the outside of the fish with olive oil and the remaining rub.
- Lower the grates to 4 inches over the hot coals.
- Cook for 5-6 minutes per side until the skin is crisp and the fish is cooked through.
Red snapper is another delicious fish cooked in this style; for larger fish, simply sear and then raise the grates to allow the fish to cook.