Retro Tuna Noodle Casserole is just as delicious as the one Grandma used to make. Make this simple one-dish meal on your recteq wood pellet grill.
- 33 ounces tuna, canned
- 32 ounces egg noodles, cooked
- 13 ounces green peans
- 1.5 cups onion, diced
- 1.5 cups celery, sliced
- 8 ounces mushroom, sliced
- 1 tablespoons garlic, chopped
- 2, 22.6 ounce cans of cream of mushroom soup
- 2 cups milk
- 2 ounces parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons Ben’s Heffer Dust
- 2 tablespoons Colden's Freakin' Greek Rub
- 3 sleeves Ritz crackers, crushed
- 4 ounces butter melted
- Pre-heat recteq to 350℉.
- In a large bowl combine all ingredients, mixing well.
- Combine all topping ingredients, mixing well.
- Add tuna mixture to a well greased baking dish.
- Top with the butter crackers and cook for 50-60 minutes until hot, bubbly, and golden brown.
This Tuna Noodle Casserole is the perfect stand-alone one-dish meal. To bump. up the veggie quotient, check out our Sensational Salads with a Smoky Spin post.