- 33oz tuna, canned
- 32oz egg noodles, cooked
- 13oz green peans
- 1.5 cups onion, diced
- 1.5 cups celery, sliced
- 8oz mushroom, sliced
- 1 tbsp garlic, chopped
- 2, 22.6oz cream of mushroom soup
- 2 cups milk
- 2oz parmesan cheese
- 2 tbsp Ben's Heffer Dust
- 2 tbsp Colden's Freakin' Greek Rub
- 3 sleeves Ritz crackers, crushed
- 4oz butter melted
- Pre-heat recteq to 350℉.
- In a large bowl combine all ingredients, mixing well.
- Combine all topping ingredients, mixing well.
- Add to a well greased baking dish.
- Top with the butter crackers and cook for 50-60 minutes until hot, bubbly, and golden brown.