- 2-3lb Atlantic salmon ,side.
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp Ben's Heffer Dust
- 2 tbsp Colden's Freaking Greek
- 4oz basil, fresh
- 4 oz romano or parmesan cheese, shredded
- 6 cloves garlic
- 12oz pistachios, shelled
- 6-8oz extra virgin olive oil
- In a food processor add the basil, pistachios, garlic, and cheese, pulse until the mixture is rough chopped. Use a rubber spatula and scrape the sides of the processor, repeat 2-3 times.
- With the processor running steam the olive oil in to create a smooth texture.
- Refrigerate 1-2 hours for best flavor.
- Preheat recteq to 375℉
- Season both sides with Ben's Heffer Dust and Colden's Freakin' Greek.
- Add the salmon to a sheet pan lined with foil and brushed with olive oil.
- Top the salmon with 1 cup of the pesto.
- Cook for 30-40 minutes until the fish reaches 125℉.