Not your typical backyard picnic ribs, these are punched up with Sriracha, Apple Cider Vinegar, and a tart Cherry Jelly. Add the creaminess of the peanut butter and everyone is going to be wowed.
- 1 rack St. Louis Ribs
- 2 tablespoons Yellow Mustard
- 6 tablespoons Rossarooski’s Honey Rib Rub
- Spray Butter/Margarine
- Chopped Peanuts
- 13 ounces Tart Cherry Jelly
- ½ cup Peanut Butter
- ¼ cup Apple Cider Vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Sriracha
- Remove membrane for the back of the ribs.
- Rub the outside of the ribs with the yellow mustard and seasoned generously with the Honey Rib Rub, allow to rest in the fridge 30 minutes for the seasoning to melt on to the meat.
- Preheat recteq to 275 degrees, cook the ribs until 207 internal about 4-4.5 hours. Spraying with the butter every 45 minutes or so to keep the meat moist.
- Mix all ingredients for the glaze and baste during the last 30 minutes. Garnish with chopped peanuts.
No matter how many servings you make, these ribs are perfect with your favorite sides and roasted corn. Make sure that everyone has their favorite libations, too.