- 6 pack onion Kaiser rolls
- 3lb eye round roast
- ¼ cup butter
- ¼ cup flour
- 1 tbsp Bens Heffer Dust
- 32oz Pilsner Beer
- 16 oz aged cheddar, shredded
- 16oz white horseradish cheddar, shredded
- Preheat recteq to 275 degrees
- Season eye round with Bens Heffer Dust and smoke until 135degrees internal about 90 minutes.
- Add a cast iron skillet to the recteq with about 30 minutes remaining in the beef.
- Add the butter and flour to make a roux, add the beer and allow to simmer and become thick.
- In small amounts add the cheese and combine until the cheese has melted and become thick.
- Slice the eye round as thinly as possibly and pile on the toasted onion roll.
- Top with the creamy beer cheese and enjoy!