- 6 lbs. Flank Steak
- 1.5 cups Soy Sauce
- 1/2 cup Worcestershire Sauce
- 1/2 cup Ketchup
- 1/2 cup Onion Powder
- 1/2 cup Garlic Powder
- 1/2 cup BBQ Rub (your favorite)
- 1/2 cup Black Pepper
- 1/2 cup Salt
- 4 oz. Vinegar BBQ Sauce
- 4 oz. Molasses BBQ Sauce
- Slice the beef to a 1/4 inch thick, set aside until time to put into marinade.
- Combine all ingredients for the marinade and mix well.
- Add the beef into the marinade, then to the fridge and allow to marinate 24 hours.
- Preheat recteq to "LO".
- Arrange the slices on the non-stick cooking mat and allow to dehydrate for 5-6 hours until the jerky breaks when bent.
- Allow to cool and store in an airtight container in the fridge, enjoy!