Simple and satisfying, this recipe is perfect for a date-night at home, or bring some friends over to share the love when you serve Grilled Curry Lamb Chops.
- 2 racks New Zealand Racks of Lamb
- 1/2 cup Mild Curry Paste
- 1/4 cup Olive Oil
- 1 tablespoon Colden's Freakin' Greek Rub
- Large Mixing Bowl
- Using a sharp knife, cut down each bone to create a lamb lollipop, each rack should yield 8-9 bones.
- In a large mixing bowl, toss the trimmed lamb lollipops with the mild curry paste, olive oil, and Colden's Freakin' Greek rub. Allow the meat to marinate in the refrigerator for 1-2 hours.
- Preheat recteq to 500°F.
- Add the lamb to the recteq and allow the lollipops to sear for 3-4 minutes a side. Cook to an internal temperature of 135°F for a nice medium-rare texture
* Curry paste is easily found in most grocery stores, but you can always find it at most ethnic grocery stores.
Lamb pairs exceptionally well with a Pinot Noir. Enjoy this recipe with a Greek salad or some grilled veggies and you have the perfect date-night dinner.