- 1/2 cup Rice Wine Vinegar
- 3 tablespoons Honey
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Pepper
- 1 tablespoon Jody's Asian Persuasion
- 2 teaspoons Red Chili Paste
- 3 cups Carrots, shredded
- 3 cups Cucumber, shredded
- 2 cups Radish, shredded
- 1 cup Cilantro, chopped coarse
- 2 Jalapeños, sliced
- Sear Kit
- Mixing Bowl
- In a mixing bowl; add vinegar, honey, salt, pepper, Jody's Asian Persuasion, and chili paste. Whisk together until well combined.
- Add veggies and toss until all ingredients are well incorporated.
- Let sit in the refrigerator for up to 30 minutes before serving.
- Preheat recteq to 500°F and place the sear kit inside, raised side up.
- Once up to temp, score the hot dogs and then let them grill for 10 minutes.
- Once done grilling, top hot dog with the Banh Mi Slaw, enjoy!
This is a great summertime slaw that you can put not only on hot dogs, but on burgers, salads, tacos, and more.