Made with fresh, fragrant smoked garlic, our Smoked Garlic Bread recipe is the perfect side for any of our recipes.
- 2 heads of Garlic
- 4 ounces Butter, softened
- 2 ounces Mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon Colden's Freakin' Greek Rub
- 1 loaf Ciabatta or French bread, halved lengthwise
- 1 tablespoon Parmesan Cheese, grated
- Sea Salt to taste
- You’ll have great results with any of our Pellets, but our Chef Pick for this recipe is our Apple Pellets.
- Set recteq to 225℉.
- Trim tops off the garlic cloves by 1/4 inch and smoke cloves for 2 hours.
- Allow the garlic to cool slightly and squeeze the smoked garlic out of the bulb, then rough chop to your desired size.
- In a medium sized bowl combine the softened Butter, Mayo, Colden's Freakin' Greek Rub, and Smoked Garlic.
- Generously spread the Garlic Butter mixture across both halves of the loaf.
- Place bread on grill and cook at 350℉ for 20-25 minutes until golden brown.
Any meal is a little better with our Smoked Garlic Bread. It's particularly sensational alongside some of our Italian offerings such as Grilled Vegetable Lasagna or Rolled Lasagna with Smoked Pork Sausage. Don't forget to heat up the marinara for dipping!