- 3 Jumbo Cinnamon Roll Dough packs
- 1/2 cup Brown Sugar
- 1/2 cup Maple Syrup
- 1/4 cup Honey
- 1 cup Praline Pecans, chopped
- Non-Stick Spray
- 13x9 Baking Dish
- Preheat recteq to 325°F.
- Spray a 13x9 baking dish with non-stick spray.
- To the baking dish add the brown sugar, honey, maple syrup, and chopped praline pecans, mix well.
- Lay the cinnamon rolls over the praline mixture, add to the recteq, and allow the cinnamon rolls to cook for 24-26 minutes until golden brown and delicious.
- Remove from the recteq and allow the mixture to cool slightly for a few minutes.
- Place a tray or plate over the baking dish, making sure it is slightly larger than the baking dish. In a quick motion, flip the cinnamon rolls over to allow the cinnamon rolls to flip over onto the plate. Glaze with the supplied icing and enjoy!
Make this a perfect brunch with a breakfast strata and your favorite brunch drinks like mimosas or fresh-squeezed juices.