This classic Southern Style Mac and Cheese makes a family-friendly main course or serve it as a side; it's the epitome of the perfect weeknight dinner or potluck addition.
- 2 pounds elbow macaroni
- 2 quarts whole milk
- 10 eggs
- 1/4 cup Colden's Freakin' Greek Rub
- 1/4 cup Ben’s Heffer Dust
- 1/4 cup Parmesan
- 1.5 pounds mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 2 pounds cheddar cheese, shredded
- Pre-heat recteq to 350°F.
- Cook elbow macaroni per package instructions.
- Spray a large baking pan with non-stick spray.
- In a large bowl, combine the cooked macaroni with the milk, parmesan, eggs, seasonings, mozzarella, and 1lb. cheddar, mixing well.
- Add the mixture to the greased pan, topping with 1lb. cheddar cheese.
- Cook for 50-60 minutes until hot and bubbly.
Make it a one-dish offering and no one will complain! Otherwise, serve it as a side with our Sweet Tea Peach Ribs.