Here's a simple yet aesthetic appetizer perfect for holiday gatherings or a casual night watching football. No matter the occasion, this appetizer will be a new favorite.
- 24 ounces Assorted Mushrooms, chopped coarse
- 1 tablespoon Olive Oil
- 1 tablespoon Ben’s Heffer Dust
- 3 Shallots, sliced
- 2 tablespoons Garlic, chopped coarse
- 1 tablespoon fresh Rosemary, chopped fine
- 1 tablespoon fresh Thyme, chopped fine
- 10 ounces Spinach
- 16 Crescent Roll Dough
- 4 Garlic Cloves
- 8 ounces Brie Cheese
- Preheat recteq to 425℉ with a baking sheet pan.
- Once the grill has preheated, add the mushrooms and oil to the sheet pan, allow them to roast until the mushrooms are slightly golden brown.
- Season the mushrooms with the Ben's Heffer Dust and then add the shallots, garlic, and fresh herbs, mix and allow the vegetables to continue to roast until everything is golden brown and slightly crispy.
- Add the fresh spinach and mix, allow the spinach to wilt for 2-3 minutes, remove from the grill, and allow the mixture to cool on the counter.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper, open the crescent rolls and line them in a circle overlapping the larger ends slightly to create a circle. Slightly press the overlapping pieces together to seal the bottom.
- Cut the brie cheese in 1/4 inch slices and line the bottom of the crescent roll Circle, top with the mushroom mixture.
- Take the thin part of the crescent roll dough and pull into the middle, tucking in on the side, repeat for the remaining dough creating a uniform wreath shape.
- Lower heat to 350℉ and bake for 25-30 minutes until the dough is golden brown and the brie has melted.