- 6 cups bread flour
- 2.5 cups warm water
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3.5 tsp sugar
- 2.25 tsp kosher salt
- 6.5 tsp active dry yeast
We recommend cooking on a pizza stone or pan at 500℉ for 8-12 minutes until all cheese and toppings are cooked through.
- In a large bowl combine the flour, sugar, salt, and yeast.
- Add the warm water and olive oil and mix with your hands until a rough dough ball forms (about 2-3 minutes).
- Transfer the dough to a well-floured work surface, kneading for 8-10 minutes by pulling the dough over itself and using the heel of your hands to press the dough back together.
- Give the dough a 90 degree turn and keep repeating the process.
- Cover the dough with a towel and allow to rest until the dough has doubled in size (about 25-30 minutes).
- Portion the dough into 6-8 balls depending on whether you want large or small pizzas.
- Allow to rest again for 10-12 minutes and shape into your pizza.