- 1/2 pound Bacon
- 3/4 cup Blues Hog Tennessee Red BBQ Sauce
- 3 pounds Yukon Gold Potatoes
- 1 tablespoon Colden's Freakin' Greek Rub
- 3 tablespoons Rossarooski's Honey Rib Rub
- 2 tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1/2 cup Green Onions, chopped
- 1 cup Colby Jack Cheese, shredded
- Cast Iron Skillet
- Preheat recteq to 450°F with a cast iron skillet.
- Slice the bacon into 1/4 inch slices, add to preheated cast iron skillet and cook until just crisp, about 8-10 minutes.
- Once the bacon is crisp, add the Blues Hog Tennessee Red BBQ sauce and allow the sauce to simmer with the bacon & fat. Remove from the grill and allow to rest on the counter.
- Slice the potatoes 1/4 inch thickness, add to a large mixing bowl, and toss in the olive oil, Colden's Freakin' Greek, and Rossarooski's Honey Rib Rub. Add to the grill in a single layer and allow to cook for 20-25 minutes, allowing the potatoes to get crispy.
- One the potatoes are tender, remove from the grill and toss in the bacon BBQ sauce mixture.
- Add the chopped green onions and Colby jack cheese; best served warm.
This will go great with peanut butter and jelly ribs and a fresh grilled veggie salad.