- 5lbs. chicken
- 4 tbsp Casanova's Competition Rub
- 16oz cream cheese, softened
- 8oz buffalo wing sauce
- 8oz Ranch dressing
- 6oz beer
- 4oz mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 4oz blue cheese crumbles
- 4oz cheddar cheese, shredded
- Preheat recteq to 275>°F.
- 2. Spatchcock the chicken and season liberally with Casanova's Competition Rub.
- 3. Smoke until the internal temp. reaches 165°F (about 2.5 hours).
- 4. In a large mixing bowl combine the softened cream cheese, buffalo wing sauce, Ranch dressing, beer, and mozzarella cheese.
- 5. When the chicken is cool, pull the meat and add to the cheese mixture.
- 6. Spray a baking dish with non-stick spray, and add the buffalo chicken mixture.
- 7. Top the dip with the blue cheese crumbles and combine to cook for 40-45 minutes until hot and bubbly.